Please review our terms and conditions before booking your training and jump or before purchasing flight tickets. If you make a booking or perform any other transaction with NWPC Ltd (Skydive North West) either directly or through an agent, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and they form the basis of your contract with NWPC Ltd (Skydive Northwest).
- A booking, once made is final and all deposits/payments are NON Refundable. Balance of payment is due on or before the day of the course. You will not be allowed to change the date with less than 14 days notice and a £50.00 admin fee will be charged for changing the date once agreed. Anyone failing to turn up on the day of their booking will lose the value of the deposit paid.
- The centre reserves the right to cancel and / or re-arrange any pre booked course subject to minimum numbers not being attained, aircraft maintenance or staff shortages or for any other reason. You must comply with the Centre’s rules for your own safety. Suitability of any person jumping will be made by the Chief Instructor at the centre and being accepted for training does not entitle you to jump from an aircraft if we deem you to be unfit or in any way unsuitable.
- Your right to cancel – all bookings made over the phone or online may be canceled within 14 days of purchase, provided you have not already attended the airfield. This must be requested in writing by email or post and any vouchers must be returned at the cost of the purchaser to Skydive Northwest, Cark Airfield, Moor Lane, Flookburgh, Cumbria LA17 7TR.
- Whilst we aim to have you jumping as close to your arrival time as possible, we ask you to allow the FULL day in case of weather changes. On average, days last between 3-5 hours. We will keep you fully informed as to the status of the weather and give you as many options as we can. Skydive Northwest reserve the right to change the order of the tandem skydives on the day without prior notice.
- If taking part in RAPS or AFF training please study the height/weight chart on your medical declaration form, as persons unfit or over weight relative to their height cannot be accepted for training.
- If bad weather prevents you jumping. You will be offered a new date to try and jump which is mutually convenient. It will be up to you to return to the centre on another occasion or occasions to complete your jump. In case of bad weather, there is no refund on payments received you will be rebooked at no additional cost. PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS A WEATHER DEPENDANT ACTIVITY.
- If a cancellation occurs due to bad weather / technical issues / staff shortages or any other reason, Skydive Northwest is not responsible for any the costs incurred by you for accomodation / travel expenses.
- If you arrive without paperwork in order, i.e. over the weight limit, or declaration of fitness not stamped, you will not be allowed to jump and the you may forfeit your activity and all monies paid. No alcohol must be consumed before or while training or before skydiving.
- Gift receipts maybe transferred on approval by the centre but are not refundable. Once a gift receipt has been issued you have twelve months to redeem it. If it is not redeemed within the twelve month period the gift will no longer be valid. A £50.00 fee is charged to extend any gift receipt for a maximum of 6 months. If you book a date to redeem your gift receipt and don’t turn up for your course, the gift will be deemed used
- If booking as a group and some of the group don’t turn up on the day, deposits are not transfer- able and the non group price will be charged. If you fail to turn up on the day of your course you will still be liable for the balance of payment.
- Any person attending to undertake any training course and subsequent jump must become a member of the British Parachute Association (BPA). The membership is for 12 months and provides legal liability cover for Third Party Risks Only and provides no cover for personal accident, injury or death. Once purchased membership is of the BPA is non-refundable and non transferable.
- Prices, offers, terms and conditions and any promotions may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
Affiliated to the British Parachute Association