Do something spectacular and jump for charity! Raise funds for a worthy cause and fulfil a lifetime ambition.
If you book direct with us your charity will receive a larger proportion of the sponsor money than if you booked through a third party agent.
How it works
Jump for Free
Choose one of our participating charities and raise a minimum of £435 in sponsorship, then you can use a portion of the funds to pay towards your skydive.
- £70.00 non-refundable deposit to book (you can claim this back through sponsor money). Please note when using an online fundraising site, once your sponsors have paid this online, the payment goes straight to the charity and you will not be able to claim this back. It is important to recognise that although it seems you are skydiving for free, the tandem parachute jump is being paid for by the charity and the people supporting your cause, so you should try to raise as much as possible over the minimum target. It is also important that you contact your chosen charity and agree the use of funds and the minimum sponsorship required with them directly.
- £220.00 balance to Skydive Northwest on the day of the skydive (in cash or card, taken from the sponsor money)
- £165.00 minimum you pay to the chosen charity.
Self Fund Method
- Choose either a Tandem Skydive or Solo Jump. This must be paid out of your own money. No sponsorship money can be used for this jump.
- ALL money you raise, excluding the cost of the Skydive, goes to your charity (there is no minimum required with this method). The balance of the Skydive is payable on the day.
Charities understand that not everyone can afford the “self fund method” but even if you use a portion of your own money towards the cost of the jump; it will help more go to the charity.
Well, first things first, you need to choose your charity. You can either select from our list of worthy causes or choose one of your own. Simply click on the ‘choose your charity’ button. You must confirm that your own charity is happy for you to raise funds for them and they are made aware of the conditions under which you are fundraising and paying for the Skydive.
Once you have paid your deposit you will need to contact the charity (click on the link for your charity) to receive a starter pack and you can get started!