Directions from the M6 in either direction
- Exit on Junction 36 on to the A590 sign-posted Kendal and South Lakes.
- After a couple of miles take the first left down a slip road to a roundabout. This is called the Brettah Holt roundabout.
- Take the first exit on the roundabout (Brettah Holt) on to dual-carriageway.
- Please note there are speed cameras on this road, both fixed and mobile units operated by the local police
- You will eventually come to a large roundabout – take the first exit to Grange-Over-Sands.
- You will come in to Grange-Over-Sands with the Railway Station to your left. Turn left at the mini roundabout in to Grange-Over-Sands and go up Main Street.
- You will come to another mini roundabout, take the first exit signposed Holker Hall.
- Follow this road for a couple of miles until you reach Flookburgh. Please note the road winds and is narrow in places.
- When you come in to Flookburgh you will pass a white pub on your right called the Hope & Anchor. Slow down.
- You will come in to the market place, immediately turn left down Moor Lane.
- The parachute centre is about 1/2 a mile down that road and is the third proper left turning.
Our nearest railway stations are Cark-In-Cartmel (1 mile) and Grange-Over-Sands (2.5 miles).
Taxi numbers and telephones are made available at the railway stations.